Variety of activities
You can spend your time in active pursuits in Rauhalahti. Our wonderful surroundings for outdoor recreation as well as many indoor activities offer lots of options in all seasons from morning till evening. You can find some organised holiday activities, more information in the reception.
The attractions (like museums, Puijo Tower etc) of the city centre of Kuopio are also within easy reach, read more here. When summer comes, you have plenty of activies on water; swimming, fishing, canoeing, boating, SUP-boarding, cycling etc.
You can find more holiday options here:
- Rauhalahti Resort
- Rauhalahti Bowling & Minigolf
- What to see and do in Kuopio
- Shopping in Kuopio
- Moomin Valley in Leppävirta, 50 km south from Kuopio
- Tahko Skiing & Golf Resort
We recommand in Rauhalahti Resort
- walking / hiking trips in Rauhalahti Resort (you can rent walking sticks in the reception). There is a beautiful nature park and a nature path 2.5 km in Rauhalahti. Look the resort map here.
- In wintertime you can go skiining, snowshoeing (look the equipment hire here)
- cycling (you can rent a bicycle in the hotel or May-October VILKKU- city bike in the hotel yard)
- ping-pong, ball games (you can have equipment free of charge)
- floor ball (you can rent the fitness hall for you floor ball tournament)
- minigolf (summer) & bowling in Rauhalahti Bowling Centre
- water exercises in the mornings (Mon-Fri)
- training in the gym
- organised workout lessons and water gymnastic, look more here
- relaxation in the spa and treatments, read more here
- in summertime the boat trip from Rauhalahti to city centre by the vessel M/S Salmetar, read more here
- Megazone -laser games (2,2 km from the hotel)
- HopLop -kids' activity park (5,4 km from the hotel). Read more here