How to arrive in Jätkänkämppä?
Look here how to come by bus
Learn more about "Robber's roast"
The Finnish traditional evenings are organised Tuesdays around the year and in summer time also Fridays 1.7.-26.8.2016.
Programme on Tuesdays and Fridays 1.7.-26.8.2018
- 16-23 Lumberjacks’ Lodge is open
- 16-20 Traditional Dinner buffet is served
- 16-23 Smoke sauna is available
- 17-21 Live accordeon music
- lumberjack's demontration 18 and 20 pm
- 1.7.-12.8.: orchestra dances 20.30-23.30, closing time at 24.00
Traditional Dinner 23 € / adult, 11,50 e / child 4-14 yrs.
Smoke sauna 12 € / adult, 6 € / child 4-14 yrs.
Hotel guests 7 € / 3,50 €.
If you have a half-board package at the Spa Hotel Rauhalahti and you want to have Jätkänkämppä's dinner buffet instead of the hotel buffet, you just pay extra 4 € / adult and 2 € / child 4-14 yrs.
Traditional buffet menu
* Spicy herring
* Smoked vendace
* Lightly smoked salmon with dill mayonnaise
* Green salad and selection of citrus vinaigrette
* Local homecheese and strawberry salad
* Tomato - onion salad
* Summer vegetable salad
* Melon salad
* Potato - asparagus salad
* Turkey fillet and mustard mayonnaise
* Perch pie with rye crust and swede pie with rye crust
Bread and butter
Drinks: water, home made ale
Tuesdays: Robbers' roast (beef), red wine sauce, root vegetables simmered in oven, baked potato with fresh herb filling
Fridays: Robbers' roast (pork), creamy brandy and pepper sauce, root vegetables simmered in oven, baked potato with fresh herb filling
Meat balls and mashed potatoes
* Gooseberry-strawberry kissel with whipped cream
* Coffee and tea