Spa Hotel Rauhalahti's priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We make every effort to ensure that the safety and hygiene in Spa Hotel Rauhalahti are well maintained.
- Don’t come to the hotel if you are sick
- Wash your hands carefully, hand sanitizers are available in all public facilities.
- Key cards are always disinfected after use
- We recommend card payment instead of cash
- In order to avoid unnecessary contact between our guests and staff and to save water and detergents, we only clean the hotel rooms upon request. If you want request your room to be cleaned, we ask that you put by 12 noon the “cleaning requested” tag in the door.
- If you suspect covid 19 infection: Please, stay in the room! Call the central hospital's emergency, KYS 24 h, tel. 116 117, where you will find further instructions. The service is free of charge.
Call and inform the hotel reception about the situation, tel. +358 (0)30 608 3100
If you wish to be tested or if you need a test for returning to you home country, contact the 9lives, which is Finland’s biggest privately owned paramedic and ambulance company.
Here you can find the page by Visit Finland which contains the latest updates on travelling to Finland, practical travel information for international leisure travelers planning a visit to Finland during the Coronavirus pandemic. Click here to find the information.
Please note: Due to the spread of the coronavirus variant travel restrictions can change rapidly. For official information please refer to the Finnish Border Guard and the Finnish institute for health and welfare.