Welcome to safe spa hotel!
We offer our other services as follows from June 29, 2020:
- The spa and gym are open daily from 7.30-20.30, Scanburger is open from 12-20
- Morning water gymnastic lessons Mon-Fri from 8.30-9.00 (free for hotel guests)
- Kettlebell workout lessons 1.7.-31.8. every Tuesday from 17.15-18.15 and Saturdays from 10.30-11.30
- Beauty services and massage are available Mon-Fri from 9-20, Saturdays from 9-18
- Hairdressing services are available Wednesdays from 9.30-17.00
- Breakfast is served Mon-Sat from 7-10, Sun from 8-10.30
- Lunch: buffet Mon-Sat from 11-14, Sun at 12-15. Price 16.50 € / adult and 8,25 e / child 4-14 years
- Dinner: buffet is served Mon-Thu from 17-19, Fri-Sat from 17-20 and Sun from 16.30-19.00. Price 19,50 € / adult and 9,75 € / child 4-14 yrs), on Saturdays roast buffet, the price 22 € / 11 €
- The à la Carte list
- The list is valid from 11-22.30, Sundays from 12-21.30
RESTAURANTS, EVENING ENTERTAINMENT
- Cozy terrace and restaurants open Mon-Sat from 7-24, Sun from 7.30-23
- Karaoke evenings Mon-Sat from
- Orchestra dances We, Fri, Sat
SMOKE SAUNA AND TRADITIONAL EVENINGS AT JÄTKÄNKÄMPPÄ
- Traditional Finnish smoke sauna evenings in Jätkänkämppä Lodge are arranged on Tuesdays. Read more here.
- Gift cards can be purchased from the gift card shop on our website or directly from the hotel's sales service Mon-Fri from 9-15.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR TRAVELERS TO FINLAND DURING CORONA PANDEMIC (BY VISIT FINLAND)
Here you can find the page by Visit Finland which contains the latest updates on travaling to Finland, practical travel information for international leisure travelers planning a visit to Finland during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Click here to find the information.
Finland welcomes leisure travelers from a number of countries where the coronavirus situation has eased. There is no mandatory quarantine or testing for travelers from these countries on arrival in Finland.
Look the video made by Visit Finland telling you more about the efforts what we are doing here in Finland to make you vacation and trip safe. Look here