The Finnish traditional evenings are organised Tuesdays around the year and 2.6.-25.8.2015 also Thursdays.
Programme on Tuesdays 2.6.-25.8. and Thursdays 4.6.-27.8.2015
- 16-23 Lumberjacks’ Lodge is open
- 16-20 Traditional Dinner buffet is served
- 16-23 Smoke sauna is available
- 17-21 Live accordeon music
- lumberjack's demontration 18 and 20 pm
Traditional Dinner 21 € / adult, 10,50 e / child 4-14 yrs.
Smoke sauna 12 € / adult, 6 € / child 4-14 yrs.
Hotel guests 7 € / 3,50 €.
If you have a half-board package at the Spa Hotel Rauhalahti and you want to have Jätkänkämppä's dinner buffet instead of the hotel buffet, you just pay extra 4 € / adult and 2 € / child 4-14 yrs.
Traditional buffet menu
* Herring on summer onion bed
* Baltic herring in juniper berry sauce
* Lightly smoked salmon with dill mayonnaise
* Green salad
* Tomato and home cheese salad, nut vinaigrette
* Pickled vegetables
* Melon salad
* Potato and caper salad
* Aspic, lingonberry jam
* Perch pie with rye crust and swede pie with rye crust
Bread and butter
Drinks: water, home made ale
* Tuesdays: Robbers' roast (beef), thyme and red wine sauce and dark beer sauce, root vegetables simmered in oven, baked potato with fresh herb filling
*Tuesdays: Robbers' roast (pork), dark beer sauce, root vegetables simmered in oven, baked potato with fresh herb filling
* Children's menu: Meat skewers and mashed potatoes
* Tuesdays: Gooseberry-strawberry kissel with whipped cream
* Thursdays: Rose hip quark